© COPYRIGHT 2019 PremierCollegeStorage.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on June 17, 2019
In addition, we receive data from your devices and networks, including location information. When you visit or leave our Services, we will receive the URL of both the site that you came from and the one that you are going to; and information identifying your IP address, proxy server, operating system, and web browser.
- HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. In order to access the Site and use the Services, you will be required to register as a user of the Site (each, a “Registered User) and to submit the following Personal Information to us as part of the registration process: your email address, a password you have created to access the Site, your first and last name, address, your primary telephone number, your school, year of graduation, and how you found us. You may also elect, but are not required, to provide the following Personal Information during the registration process or after you become a Registered User: a alternate telephone number and a room number. You can access, update and correct the Personal Information you provide to us via the Site at anytime by logging into your Registered User account.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Personal Information Premier College Storage gathers from you or your employer may be used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Services to you and that you or your employer have purchased; (2) to respond to your requests and inquiries, (3) to manage your Registered User account; (4) to investigate, respond to and resolve any complaints or Service issues and (5) to contact you when necessary. Please understand that if you choose not to receive promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us. Any and all uses of Personal Information by Premier College Storage comply with applicable laws.
We will attempt to contact a user about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
- USE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We may create anonymous information records from your Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name, email address, phone) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. For clarity, anonymous information means information that cannot be used to personally identify an individual person. We may use this anonymous information for any purpose in our discretion, such as using your data to generate statistics about our customers, their profession or industry, to calculate ad impressions served or clicked on, or to publish visitor demographics for a Service.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, Premier College Storage does not intentionally gather Personal Information from individuals who are under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
- SECURITY. Premier College Storage uses reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. We use industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption whenever we ask you to login to the Site and when we display your Personal Information. However, no company, including Premier College Storage can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of Personal Information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided Premier College Storage with "personal information" (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us via email at email@example.com